Progressive delivery is a great way of making bulkier assignments more manageable and this is one of the special services available from Best-Essays-Writers.org. For example, you may have been asked to write a 20+page paper in double spacing. Or, if your tutor has asked for single spacing, this same assignment (or a different one) may total 10+ pages. However, regardless of how many pages the text is spread over, the volume of text to be managed is the same.
Advantages of Choosing Progressive Delivery:
- Better and easier method for managing and tracking orders. Receiving a large paper in parts allows you time to review the different parts to see if you approve before you have to submit them.
- More time for asking us to revise your paper free of charge. While the free revision time for regular orders is 2 days, you get up to 30 days with the progressive delivery method.
- Orders written and checked by the most suitably-qualified and experienced experts at Best-Essays-Writers.org.
- A personal manager allocated to track and oversee the satisfactory completion of each order. This manager will also ensure that all contact between you and your writer is prompt and seamless.
How your drafts will be delivered by Best-Essays-Writers.org*:
- Order deadline equals (up to) 4 days: First 25% of order completed and delivered to customer when 50% of the agreed deadline comes close to expiring. Example: Customer places an order for 20 pages with a 2 days deadline and Best-Essays-Writers.org delivers 4 pages of that order when 1 day has expired.
- Order deadline equals 5 to 11 days: First 25% of order completed and delivered to customer when 25% of the agreed deadline comes close to expiring. Next part – to the tune of 50% of order size – is completed and delivered to customer when 50% of the agreed deadline comes close to expiring.
- Order deadline equals (at minimum) 12 days: First 25% of order completed and delivered to customer when 25% of the agreed deadline comes close to expiring. Next part – to the tune of 50% of order size – is completed and delivered to customer when 50% of the agreed deadline comes close to expiring. Third part – 75% of order – is completed and delivered to customer when 75% of the agreed deadline comes close to expiring.
To work out the cost of this special service, add (only) 15% to the order price.
* Customers who want to receive their orders by a different method should speak to the personal manager overseeing their orders. This person will then, with the customer’s input, devise an alternative and suitable way of getting the customer’s order to them.
Extra Services – More Options for less Bulky Orders (less than 20 Pages)
Request a One-Page Summary
Best-Essays-Writers.org can provide a summary (1 page) of a longer paper if required. This additional service gives you a brief synopsis of your paper so that you can quickly see the key points. This option can be useful for those needing to provide their course supervisors with interim updates on the work they are undertaking.
Request a One-Page Draft
We can also let you have a 1-page draft of any essay or paper you order i.e. we can provide 300 or 600-word documents in double or single-spacing respectively. Drafts can be provided when an order reaches 50% completion time. For example, if you have given us 4 days to complete an order, we can let you have a draft after 2 days have passed.
Once a customer places an order with Best-Essays-Writers.org, they are entitled to ask us to revise their paper at no extra cost to themselves, provided we receive their request within a period of 48 hours of us delivering the order. With the “extended revision” service, however, the customer gets 14 days (instead of 2) in which to submit requests for free revisions.